Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Maternity Pictures

Everything in this part of pregnancy is new to me. And since we've had such a hard time getting this far in pregnancy, I am soaking up every little second of being pregnant and all the fun (and not so fun) new things I'm experiencing.

This weekend was one of the fun things. We went and took a few maternity pictures. I was so excited. Even though I've been pretty good about taking weekly pictures, I wanted something a little more professional. My sister in law is in the process of starting a photography business so we were her latest project!

We are going to take a few more closer to my due date, but here is a peek at what we got this weekend! I am in love with them!!








And this one makes me giggle... I was trying to lean over to kiss him and balance on the railroad track at the same time. It wasn't easy, especially since he seemed to be 10 feet away! We kept messing up and ended up laughing so hard!





No comments: