Size of Baby: About 18 inches and almost 4 pounds. He is the size of a coconut.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Up 17 pounds... eek!
Maternity Clothes: yes!
Gender: It's a BOY!!! We have a name!!!
Movement: Yes, he's moving a lot these days! His kicks are getting harder and harder!
Sleep: It's generally hit or miss. Some nights, I sleep great. Some nights, I hardly sleep. This week we are staying at my moms house because our house is being painted and carpet is being installed. While the bed at her house is comfortable it's smaller so we're pretty squished in there. It'll be nice to be back in my own bed again!
What I miss: Not too much.
What I miss: Not too much.
Symptoms: Nothing out of the ordinary. I get out of breath easily, my ribs hurt a lot, I'm tired all the time, I could eat all the time. Normal third trimester stuff!
Cravings: Ice cream and chocolate syrup! Well anything chocolate really!!
Best Moment this week: Getting the house done! Painters are finished! Carpet is done! Shower gifts are in the room but not put up since there isn't anywhere to put them just yet!
What I am looking forward to: Baby furniture comes next week!!
Doctor's Appointments: I went to see Dr. Bill on Monday. Actually, I saw Belinda since Dr. Bill was catching babies! Everything was great! Plan is still the same as it has been! Nothing new to report.I also went to Dr. Gonzalez's office on Wednesday. They just did a quick growth check. I got an A+! Everything looked great with me and the baby!! They said his estimated weight was about 4 pounds! He should gain 1/2 pound a week from here on out. So if I were to go full term, then he would be over 8 pounds.
How far along: 32 Weeks (March 16-22)
Size of Baby: About 19 inches and over 4 pounds. He is the size of a honeydew.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Up 18 pounds... eek!
Maternity Clothes: yes!
Gender: It's a BOY!!! We have a name!!!
Movement: Yes, he's moving a lot these days! His kicks are getting harder and harder!
Sleep: I think Saturday night was the best nights sleep I've had in a while! Being back in our bed and being able to stretch out was amazing! Since then its been okay. It's not easy getting comfortable with a big ole belly!
What I miss: Not too much.
What I miss: Not too much.
Symptoms: Nothing out of the ordinary. I get out of breath easily, my ribs hurt a lot, I'm tired all the time, I could eat all the time. Normal third trimester stuff!
Cravings: Apples and caramel dip! I figure it's some what healthy since its apples. But it's good!!
Best Moment this week: Slowly getting the house back together!
What I am looking forward to: Baby furniture should be here sometime this week. Then we can get the baby's room put together a little better!
Doctor's Appointments: I went to see Dr. Bill on Monday for my normal appointment. Things are still looking good! I'll more than likely be induced at around 38 weeks. So that means we are looking at the last week of April or first week of May. So about 6 more weeks!!
And here is another comparison... 18, 24, 29, and 32 weeks...
And here is another comparison... 18, 24, 29, and 32 weeks...



No comments:
Post a Comment