How far along: 28 Weeks (Feb. 23-March 1)
Size of Baby: A little over 17 inches long and about 3 pounds, about the size of a butternut squash.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Weight is still the same.. up 12lbs
Maternity Clothes: yes!
Gender: It's a BOY!!! We have a name!!!
Movement: Yes, he's moving a lot these days. Monday when we were at the hospital waiting on Baby Lilly, we were in the waiting room and my mom saw my stomach jump up when he was moving. Then last night at Thursday night supper, everyone saw my stomach moving from side to side. Brody put his hand on my stomach and this little boy quickly kicked him! Brody pulled his hand away and laughed.
Sleep: It's going pretty good. Not too much to complain about!
What I miss: Not too much. I'm really soaking up the fact that I'm this far along and trying really hard to not take anything for granted!! I thank God all the time for how well this pregnancy has gone and for this sweet healthy little boy.
What I miss: Not too much. I'm really soaking up the fact that I'm this far along and trying really hard to not take anything for granted!! I thank God all the time for how well this pregnancy has gone and for this sweet healthy little boy.
Symptoms: The bladder infection has finally cleared up! My ribs have been hurting again since he is still growing. Last night I had several Braxton Hicks. One of them took my breath away, my stomach got so tight! This morning I'm having a good bit of chest pain on the right side. I texted my nurse and she gave me a list of things it could be. I'm supposed to watch it and let her know if it gets worse before my appt. on Monday.
Cravings: Vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup! YUM!!! And I'm still trying all kinds of new foods that I had no idea that I liked!
Best Moment this week: Working on the nursery! The painters are coming next week and the carpet is being put down after that. Everything is slowly coming together.
What I am looking forward to: My first shower is a week from Sunday!! I'm so excited!!
Doctor's Appointments: I went to see Dr. Bill on Monday. Everything is still looking good. I'm measuring a week ahead still. I told him I'm super tired all the time. We talked about how thats normal for the third trimester, but he checked my iron just in case. I'll find out those results on Monday. The plan for now is still to be induced between 37 and 38 weeks. I don't know how me measuring a week ahead will effect that. I'm going to ask on Monday.
Doctor's Appointments: I went to see Dr. Bill on Monday. Everything is still looking good. I'm measuring a week ahead still. I told him I'm super tired all the time. We talked about how thats normal for the third trimester, but he checked my iron just in case. I'll find out those results on Monday. The plan for now is still to be induced between 37 and 38 weeks. I don't know how me measuring a week ahead will effect that. I'm going to ask on Monday.

No comments:
Post a Comment