Friday, March 28, 2014

33 Weeks

Look, a picture with my face!! 

How far along: 33 Weeks (March 23-29)

Size of Baby: About 19 to 22 inches and almost 5 pounds. He is the size of a pineapple.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Let's just say I've gained weight and leave it at that!

Maternity Clothes: yes and some of those are getting snug!

Gender: It's a BOY!!! We have a name!!!

Movement: Yes, he's moving a lot these days! His kicks are getting harder and harder! 

Sleep: It's generally hit or miss. Some nights, I sleep great. Some nights, I hardly sleep. 

What I miss: Bending over! Its not an easy thing to put my shoes on or pick something up when I drop it! 

Symptoms: Nothing out of the ordinary. I get out of breath easily, my ribs hurt a lot, I'm tired all the time, I could eat all the time. Normal third trimester stuff!

Cravings: Anything sweet! I really really want some Reece's Pieces eggs! But I'm not buying them because I know I'll eat the whole bag! I also really want a Dr. Pepper in a bottle. My mom had some at her house the other night so I grabbed one of hers! It was delicious!

Best Moment this week: Getting things done around the house and in the nursery. It's slowly coming together. And if anyone wants to pick out curtains for my entire house, then please be my guest! It's all so confusing!

What I am looking forward to: Church shower is Sunday!!! Super excited! Then we will be able to get all the stuff put away and we'll be ready for baby!!

Doctor's Appointments: I went to see Dr. Bill on Monday. Nothing major at this appointment. I was talking to him about all the third trimester stuff I have going on. He said that he wished he could offer me something to help with everything but he can't. And he actually said that he's loving the fact that I'm having all these problems! He's just as glad as we are that we are this close to having a baby!! He did ensure me that everything I'm going through is normal for this far along in pregnancy!



No comments: