Size of Baby: About 20 inches and almost 5.5 pounds. He is the size of a cantaloupe.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Let's just say I've gained weight and leave it at that!
Maternity Clothes: yes and some of those are getting snug!
Gender: It's a BOY!!! We have a name!!!
Movement: Yes, he's moving a lot these days! His kicks are getting harder and harder!
Sleep: Apparently this week, my body has decided that 3:30 is good time to wake up. Some nights I go back to sleep but some nights I'm wide awake for hours! Most nights I'm also starving!
What I miss: Sleeping? Not too much else!
What I miss: Sleeping? Not too much else!
Symptoms: Insomnia. I've had some cramping. And then all the normal third trimester fun.
Cravings: Cupcakes! My sister in law made cupcakes for my shower and they're all I can think about. Unfortunately, I forgot to bring any home. So I can't fulfill this craving... And I've been wanting Dr. Pepper! Which is odd because I've always been careful with my caffine intake and haven't wanted to waste it on anything other than coke. So to be craving Dr. Pepper is odd. But dang, it's so good!
Best Moment this week: We put the swing and car seat/stroller together this week!! So fun! We can officially bring him home from the hospital! And getting all the stuff put away from my shower!
What I am looking forward to: Finishing everything!!
Doctor's Appointments: Things went pretty good at my doctor appointment this week. I had a non stress test and an ultrasound. The ultrasound showed that my amniotic fluid levels were on the low side. They are supposed to measure between 6 and 26. Mine was 7.6. So it wasn't too low but it was on the lower side. When I did the non stress test, I wasn't having any contractions and little man was moving and his heart rate was fluctuating like it is supposed to. Dr. Bill and Belinda weren't worried. Belinda told me to make sure that I drink plenty of water and pay attention to his movements. She said I should feel him every hour and once a day I should feel him at least 6 times within an hour. So needless to say, I was a worry wart trying to keep up with his movements all week long! We also asked more specifically what day we would be induced. Ben really wants a baby born in May, so it's looking like May 1st will be the day I'm induced!!

No comments:
Post a Comment