Friday, June 29, 2012

This week....

This week we have been at the lake relaxing. It has been great to get away and just be together.

The lake has gorgeous sunsets!!!              

We spent most of the days laying out. Ben worked around the house and did a few things for my parents. He also loved laying in our worn out adirondack chairs. The more you sit in them, the more they flatten out! I don't think they're supposed to work like that! haha!


Monday I slipped and fell on the back porch after running after my dog. I thought originally that I broke my wrist. But the more the day went by, the more the pain moved to my elbow! I decided Monday night that if it wasn't better by Tuesday I would go to the doc. Tuesday morning I woke up and basically couldn't move my arm. It would hurt so bad to straighten it or bend it at all. We went the doctor and they x-rayed it and said it wasn't broken. Thank goodness! I seriously didn't want to walk around with a cast on the rest of the summer. But they did tell me it was sprained. They gave me an ace bandage and a sling and I was good to go! As a reward for not breaking my arm, we went to sonic to eat lunch. (Really it wasn't a reward, it was lunch time!) But when we stopped by Dollar General on the way back to the lake, I did pick up some bottle caps... YUM!

Lindsey and Justin are on their way to spend the weekend at the lake with us! I'm so excited but look at the temps this weekend! UGH!! Hot Hot Hot!! Next Saturday when it's only 86 degrees, we may need a jacket! :)

I hope everyone has had a great week and has a great weekend! Try and stay cool!

No comments: