Thursday, June 21, 2012

Surrounded...

I'm not the type of person who likes to be alone right after something bad happens. The worst part of the hospital stay with Parker was our last night when it was just Ben and I. I know we need this moments to grieve but I wanted my family. Tuesday at the hospital I appreciated being by ourselves because I was a wreck but I was happy once we got home and were with our families again.

Tuesday night we had a house full of people and I would have had it any other way. We got to see some of our friends and their kiddos that we hadn't seen in a while.

Last night Jake and Kate came and brought us dinner. It was delicious! Kaleb loves playing outside, so after dinner we went out. Ben happened to be watering the yard, which didn't bother Kaleb one bit! He just kept walking up and down the sidewalk. So precious!

No comments: