So here I am again. I hate these kinds of posts. I hope I never have to write one again.
We sent another little boy to Heaven yesterday. I will probably never understand why this happened not once but twice. I feel like I'm in the middle of a nightmare and I'll wake up and go back to normal life.
The fact that I know what's ahead scares me. I was just talking to my sis in law Saturday night saying I'm finally to a place where I can talk about Parker and not get really upset. And here I am now starting at square one again.
But I know that this is all apart of Gods plan. He carried us through the last time and He'll carry us through it again. Ben and I are also truly blessed with an amazing family and wonderful friends. So I now well make it through.
Just keep us in your thoughts and prayers. The fact that we've been here before doesn't really make it any easier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment