I can't believe that 5 years ago today Ben and I said, "I do." I also can't believe that in January we will have been together for 10 years! Holy Cow!!
We had no idea what God had in store for us.... June is hot in Alabama! I remember leaving my house heading to the place we were getting married. It was sunny and hot at my house. But about half way there, a summer storm came up. It was monsooning!!! I just remember crying in the backseat of my cousins car. I knew my outside wedding was going to be ruined!! But luckily, it dried up and the sun came back out. That summer storm that I thought was ruining my wedding turned out to be the best thing. It cooled everything off so much!! It turned out to be such a blessing! I think that is the way a lot of things have been during our marriage...
This post is very picture heavy!!! Our wedding...
Here are a lot of pictures of us through the years....
2007...
2008
2009
2010
2011
2012
We have had some really good times in the last 5 years and we've also had some really tough times, especially in the last few years. I am so thankful that God put Ben into my life when he did. Through everything that we have been through, good and bad, I couldn't imagine anyone I would rather share all of this with. We have been able to laugh together and cry together. We have been on trips, gone to concerts, went to races and football games, and spent time with our families. I wouldn't trade what we've gone through for anything. Even though some of the things weren't in our plan, they have made us grow into the people we are today, to the couple we are today. I love Ben more than I ever thought I could. And my love for him grows more and more each day. I don't know what God holds for our next 5 years but I am happy to have Ben by my side.
And just so you don't think all of our pictures are normal, here is what I generally have to go through to get a decent picture....














No comments:
Post a Comment