Wednesday, February 2, 2011

a wee bit of ME!!

I don't have too much to blog about so I thought I would participate in "a wee bit of me Wednesday" from here.







{one} what was your favorite sitcom growing up?
Probably anything that was on TGIF. Its really a toss up between Full House, Growing Pains, and Who's the Boss?



{two} what song always makes you happy when you hear it?
I heard Strawberry Wine the other day on the radio for the first time in forever. I sang it at the top of my lungs! :)



{three} do you still have your wisdom teeth?
Yes, I only have to top two. They just started growing in a few years ago and took forever to come in!! Now they are crooked and hurt every now and then, so the dentists wants them out. Well I told him last time I went I would have them taking out, but then we started trying to have a baby. I kept thinking I would be pregnant so I never made an appointment. I went back on Monday and he said, "Oh. It's fine to wait to get them out until after you have a baby." So I'm officially waiting!





{four} what is your go to way to relax?
In my PJ's with a good book. If its warm enough I love to sit on my front porch swing and read!!




{five} do you play any instruments?
No. Unless you count the recorder. I can play Mary had a Little Lamb on that!




{six} nude beaches: yes or no?
no




{seven} do you chew your pens/pencils?
I put them in my mouth from time to time to hold them but I don't chew on them!



{eight} can you change the oil in your car?
No. Ben handles that. (Usually by driving the car to the dealership.)



{nine} can you curl your tongue?
I think so.



{ten} can you knit or crochet?
No. I can sew though!

No comments: