Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

What I'm Loving today...

I'm loving... this gorgeous weather!! Can you believe it has been in the high 60's all week!! It has been amazing!!

I'm loving... how good our dogs have been. Getting rid of Junior was hard (a post for another day) but it has been the best thing for our dogs. We didn't realize how stressed Bear and Bella were because of Junior. They are like completely new dogs! And Junior is loving his new home!

I'm loving... that Ben and I are taking Amy's maternity pictures this weekend. The weather should be perfect for outdoor pictures!

I'm loving... that other than taking Amy's pictures we have no plans this weekend! We have has so many busy weekends. I am looking forward to just relaxing!
I'm loving... have a semi-clean house and the laundry caught up (for the time being)! It's a great feeling knowing I don't have to do anything!

I'm loving... where Ben and I are. I have so many emotions running through me, but I know that my husband loves me endlessly. Sometimes I wonder how the heck he does because I don't make it easy for him. I could not make it through all of this without him. 

No comments: