I know many of you who read this blog are currently having to buy diapers... Therefore I had to share this with you!!
Right now on Amazon you can buy a HUGE box of Pampers for as little as $10!!! I got an Economy Plus Pack, which was 228 diapers, for $10.99!
Here's what you need to do:
1. You need two coupons: 1 was a $10 off Amazon Baby that was in Fit Pregnancy recently and the other is a 20% off Amazon Baby from Parents Magazine from December. Well I don't have either of these magazines so I bought my off of ebay. I just searched Amazon Baby coupons and found both of them. I paid about $6 for both of mine and the sellers quickly emailed me the promo codes.
2. Once you have the promo codes, google "Amazon mom". It will take you to a page where you can sign up for Amazon mom and save 15% off of your order.
3. Find the diapers you want on Amazon. Before clicking "Add to Cart" click "Subscribe and Save". This will save you 30%. I set it for every 6 months. I can cancel is later. (If you don't cancel it then you will receive the diapers you ordered every six months.)
4. Now there should be a place on the right below your total and everything to add promo codes. I added the 20% off coupon code first and then added the $10 coupon. Once I put those in my diapers were $10.99!! (That makes the diapers less than 5 cents a piece!!)
I think you can only do one deal per account so you may want to create your husband, and mom, and dad, and everyone else you know an account to you can rack up on the deal! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment