Ben and I had a pretty low key Valentine's Day. We went and celebrated Friday. We ate at Macaroni Grill. Love that place!! The only thing I don't love so much is always having to wait forever to get a table. But for the first time ever, Ben and I walked in and got a table right away! I was so excited! The small victories in life! When we left, the wait was already an hour and 30 minutes!!
We left there and ran a few errands and was back at home by about 9. We're so old! But we did enjoy the rest of the evening at home with our doggies...
Ben asked me while we were getting ready to go what I wanted for Valentines. We normally don't do anything big so I told him I really didn't need anything. He told me what he was planning on getting me scored about a -10 on the romantic scale. I couldn't imagine what he was going to get me...
He ended up getting me a new hair dryer! Ha! Mine has been about to die for a while so it was much needed!! He also got me Marc Broussard tickets! He is coming the day after my birthday!! Can't wait!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment