So the snow didn't happen quite as predicted. It snowed or it flurried or something but I do not have one to two inches of the white stuff on the ground at my house.
But we did get out of school early yesterday because of the threat of snow and are out all day today because they thought it may be icy! So I'm enjoying the day off by staying in my pajamas!
Thankfully though the snow (or threat of) didn't hurt our Alabama Party. I was so nervous about the game. I was hoping we could pull it out but I just didn't know. But we did have everything like we liked it...
Bear had on his gear ready to watch the game..
This is the set up we had in the kitchen. Our next house will be able to hold everyone more comfortably in the living room. But since we aren't in our next house yet, we set up a TV in the kitchen so we could watch in there.

Here are the boys watching the Pre-game stuff. They will be in their places to pace in a little bit.

We started off the game in two separate rooms but we did not accurately plan for the delay in the TV's so we had to move into one room. The boys kept getting mad because the girls would scream and holler at what was happening before they could see it.

Bear was in Ben's chair most of the night. It didn't bother him at all when the girls had to move into the living room. He just sat in Amy's lap. She was okay with it once he laid down. I'm sure a 100 pound dog standing in your lap can be painful.

We had fun! And the night couldn't have ended any better. Glad we are the 2009 (even though the game was played in 2010) National Champions...
ROLL TIDE!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment