Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Life is Always Greener....

Why does it always seem that when you want something to happen in your life - it always seems to be happening in the lives of EVERYONE around you?

it happened when I was in college and ready to be engaged... It seemed like everyone I talked to was engaged.


Then it happened when I was ready to finally be married... everyone else was.


It has probably happened to you too. Maybe you wanted a new house?

Or a new car??


Well - its happening again...

Every time I log on Facebook someone is announcing that they are pregnant. Every time I see someone I haven't seen in a while they are pregnant. It keeps happening over and over again...



But ya know, when I do finally have a child, I will be the happiest little lady.

Until then I am waiting patiently on the Lords plan for my life...


No comments: