Please look at this and then go look at the other videos...
They have the potentail to change your life.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Heather, I am really enjoying your blog. I have been listening to the "I Am Second" videos while I am working this afternoon. I have cried over and over. Thank you for reminding me that I am second. He will always be first! Love you Robin J
I live in Alabama with my husband of five years. We live with our three doggies, they are our kids for now. I am about to start my 6th year as a third grade teacher. Teaching is an exhausting job but it is much more rewarding. I am a simple lady learning to navigate through life with my friends, family, and God.
1 comment:
Hey Heather, I am really enjoying your blog. I have been listening to the "I Am Second" videos while I am working this afternoon. I have cried over and over. Thank you for reminding me that I am second. He will always be first! Love you
Robin J
Post a Comment