Monday, April 14, 2014

36 weeks


How far along: 36 Weeks (April 13-20)

Size of Baby: About 19 to 22 inches and almost 7 pounds. He is the size of a watermelon.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Since this could possibly be my last weekly post... I'm up 25 pounds...

Maternity Clothes: well, yeah!

Gender: It's a BOY!!! 

Movement: Yes! You can tell when he moves because my entire stomach moves! This morning on the NST, he had the hiccups! It was funny!

Sleep: Well... let's just say it's hit or miss.... I think my body is getting ready for baby!

What I miss: I'm not missing a ton of things. But I do have a short list of things that will be a lot easier once I have the baby!

Symptoms: Insomnia, leg cramps, cramping, and all the other fun third trimester stuff! This weekend my feet started swelling too! Actually it was just basically my left foot. So that's been fun!

Cravings: I'm just liking food in general this week!

Best Moment this week: Other than one thing I ordered that hasn't come in, the nursery is done!!! YAY!!!

What I am looking forward to: Possibly meeting this sweet baby this week!! (See below!!)

Doctor's Appointments: I'm about to write some things that are a little too much info for some people... If you don't want to read it, just skim over this part!

I went to the doctor today. My amniotic fluid looked much better! It was more than 11. The NST looked good too! He got the hiccups while I was doing it which was funny since we could hear every one of them. After the NST, we went saw the nurse. My weight and blood pressure looks good! Belinda checked me. As I was sitting on the table, I felt something odd. When she started to check me, she realized I passed my mucus plug. I am a good two centimeters now!! And I'm 80-90% effaced!! Yay!! So it's getting close!! Then we saw Dr. Bill and he told me, he was going out of town tonight and tomorrow. My luck, I'll go into labor while he's out of town. I'm praying really really hard that this little boy stays put until at least Wednesday! Dr. Bill is on call on Wednesday and all weekend. So I'll feel better if we can just make it until Dr. Bill gets back in town!! 

But we're ready for whenever he wants to come! I packed his bag a few weeks ago. Mom and I unpacked it and made sure I did have everything I needed in it today! I packed my bag a few weeks ago too but I've been wearing/using clothes out of it so I'm finishing some laundry and then I'll repack it. The car seat bases are in the car!! Family has been notified that it could be soon! We are ready to meet this little guy!!!

No comments: