Saturday, November 30, 2013

16 Weeks


How far along: 16 Weeks (November 23-30)

Size of Baby: According to my what to expect app, it's the size of a turnip, about 5 inches and 5.5 oz.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: My weight stayed the same 2 weeks in a row! Yay!.

Maternity Clothes: Yes, I'm in maternity clothes all the time pretty much. Well, let's be honest, I'm generally in PJs all the time, but when I do get dressed it's maternity clothes.

Gender: BOY!!!

Movement: I don't think I'm feeling anything yet. It's kind of crazy to me that I'm not - I felt Noah soo early that I just knew I would be feeling something by now. But I'm not. I know he is moving around like crazy, though, based on all the ultrasounds we've had.

What I miss: Not too much this week.

Sleep: Pretty good. Can't really complain.

Symptoms: I've gotten sick a few times over the last few days but overall I'm feeling pretty good!

Cravings: Nothing really. Most days food in general just sounds gross!

Best Moment this week: Thanksgiving and all of it's yummy food!!!

What I am looking forward to: Getting to January....


No comments: