Yesterday my family and I participated in the March for Babies Walk in Birmingham. We hoped and prayed that the rain that had been predicted would hold off for us to get the walk in. It ended up being pretty perfect weather!
Kaleb was in the happiest mood before the walk.
The best picture I could get of our entire group.
A few other pics waiting for the race to stop.
Me and Ben at the starting line for the walk
Brody walking with Chris.
Our whole group walking.
Kaleb thought we were walking too slow, so he took off running!
Still going! Hurry up people!
He's winning! This way, folks!
All that running, wore him out!! Time for a snack!
Brody chilling out...
When the walk was over, there were a ton of things for kids to do. The fire truck was a big hit with Kaleb and Brody!
Brody checking out the back seat.
Kaleb's turn to drive!
I could not have asked for a better day to walk in memory of Parker and Noah! In all our team was able to raise $1155 in two weeks!! We were blown away by the number of people who selflessly gave to such a great cause! Thank you so much for everyone who donated! It absolutely means the world to me! I can't wait until next year!

No comments:
Post a Comment