Sunday, April 21, 2013

Drake White

Thursday afternoon Ben got an email that said he had won a chance to hear Drake White at the local radio station. Since we love Drake White, it was a no brainer that we were going!

Here are Ben and I headed to the radio station to hear Drake sing.

When we got to the radio station, we ate lunch and then went into the lounge to hear Drake sing. He sang about 5 or 6 songs and then did a meet and greet.

Me and Drake


Ben and Drake


Then on Friday night Drake was playing at the state fair. So naturally we also headed to see him there too! Before he played, we walked around the state fair. I loved the petting zoo!!

Brody seemed to like the animals too! He loved the bright lights and really wanted to ride everything. I think Adam was trying to feed him fried oreos!


I didn't get any good pictures of Drake actually playing. The lights were really bad and my phone didn't take good pictures. Amy, Brody, and I didn't end up staying for the show because Brody thought it was too loud! We just went and walked around the fair some more!

No comments: