I think we all know by now my love for all things fall! Normally I pull my fall decorations out on September 1st! Today was the first day that I have had a chance to get to them. And thanks to Pinterest I have added a few more decorations as well!
I've been pinning all kinds of mantles that are decorated with fall stuff lately. I realized the other day that I can't decorate my mantle in the living room because of my TV, but it never occurred to me to decorate the mantle on the kitchen side. So I scoured through Pinterest this morning and got some really cute ideas.
This is what my mantle looked like this morning....
After getting my fall decorations out and a quick trip to Wal-Mart here is my mantle now... It's not complete. I am still going to do some fall garland out of burlap. I just don't want to pull all of that out right now. I'll be sure to post a picture of it when I get done! But I'm happy with how it looks right now. I had the pumpkin wreath and hung it over the picture like I do with my Christmas wreath. I also had the pumpkin candle holder. I bought the flower stand and the mini pumpkins at Wal-Mart.
This is my Pampered Chef trifle bowl with pumpkins and pine cones in it. It was kind of sad when I pulled the ribbon out of the box. I got this ribbon off one of the flower bouquets I got last year when we had Parker. It just doesn't seem like it's been almost a year!
I monogrammed this towel last year and I think it looks so cute with the rest of my fall decorations in the kitchen.
I didn't take a picture of the rest of the decorations in the kitchen because they are the same they have been for the past few years. You can go here and see those.
I did change the table in our foyer up just a little bit as well. I made this monogram with my Silhoutte machine today! It was such a quick and easy thing to make! Once I cut it and placed it on the glass from the frame, all I had to do was hang it up! I think this will be a go-to wedding present from now on! There are so many things you can do to personalize it! It only took about 20 mintues to make and it can be as expensive or as inexpensive as you want! I love how it turned out! Plus since it's on the glass in the frame, if I decide I don't want it here then I can just move it!
I hung it above the table in my foyer! I think it will look great with my everyday decorations as well as my new fall decorations! The candle holders and Autumn sign I've had for a few years but I found this website on Pinterest that has a ton of free printables for each season! I picked up an extra frame at Wal-Mart today and put it on the table too! I think that I am going to add a burlap table runner just to give it a more finished look!
I'm totally in love with all my new and old fall decorations! And now that I'm in such a crafty mood, I'm going to go find something else to do! I have so many ideas, I had to make a list of all the things so I wouldn't forget about them!






No comments:
Post a Comment