Sunday, September 30, 2012

Happy Birthday Minga!!

Last weekend, Ben and I headed to Atlanta to spend some time with my family to celebrate my grandmothers 90th birthday!! Minga loves getting the whole family together so she was on cloud nine all weekend long!!


My grandparents long time preacher came and prayed over everything. It was special to have him be apart of such a wonderful day!

Me and my wonderful grandparents! I think I've said this before but it so hard watching them get older. I cherish every moment I get to spend with them. I am so blessed to have these two as my grandparents. They have taught me so much and I am so thankful for their influence over my life!

And just how cute is Kaleb?? I hate that we don't see him very often! He is getting so big and has the sweetest, happiest personality!! I love it!


No comments: