This weeks Show Us Your Life is all about pets...I haven't participated in SUYL lately so I thought I would show off Bentley. I used to laugh at people who treated their pets as another member of the family until I got Bentley.
Ben gave Bentley to me when we got engaged and he was an immediate member of the family. He is very laid back but LOVES to play. He loves playing outside with our big dogs. Don't tell Bentley he isn't as big as they are.
 |
| Me and Bentley the December that I got him. |
 |
| Playing with Bear at the old house. |
 |
| Ready to play in the snow |
His favorite place to lay is on top of Ben's recliner or on top of our couch. He sleeps with Ben and I every night. He generally sleeps on our pillows but he has also been known to climb into our dirty clothes basket in our bathroom. This is the reason I have to have dirty clothes in the basket at all times... haha - that's the excuse I use for my lack of laundry sometimes though!
 |
| Standing on the back of the couch in the motor home on the way to Minnesota |
 |
| Sitting on the back of Ben's recliner at the new house. |
And here are some other random pictures of my sweet puppy...
 |
| In the bathtub... he jumped in to get some water and couldn't get out. I guess I should fill up his water bowl more often. |
 |
| He loves playing outside. |
 |
| Laying on our bed. |
 |
| Just being cute. |
And here's a funny video for you....
No comments:
Post a Comment