I never imagined in a million years thought that I would have to write this post. I'm not ready to go into detail, and I may never be ready, but our sweet baby boy is in the arms of Jesus now.
I will never understand why this has happened but I know God has a plan and a reason for this.
Ben and I have felt so loved over the past few days. Please keep your prayers coming. We will miss our little boy so much but know that we will see him again in Heaven.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Wednesday, September 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Heather, I am so sorry! I can't imagine what y'all are going through. Please know you both will be in our prayers daily!
I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Both of you will be in my prayers.
Post a Comment