Total Weight Gain/Loss: 3 pounds pounds
Maternity Clothes:I bought two pair of maternity pants this week and have put them into the wardrobe rotation. They are so much more comfy that normal pants!!
Gender: Thursday's the big day!!!
Movement: I felt the baby the first time the Monday night before my last doctor's appointment. I wasn't sure if what I was feeling was the baby, but the more I feel it, I'm pretty sure it's the baby! It's the best feeling ever!!
What I miss: I'm not really missing too much right now. I've gotten a lot of energy back and I'm not as sick. So I'm loving being pregnant right now!!
Sleep:
It's getting harder to sleep on my stomach, which stinks! I love sleeping on my stomach, but I knew this day would come. I have to get creative with how I sleep! haha!
Symptoms:I have good days and I have bad days as far as the nausea/vomiting goes. I have had a lot of headaches and cramping.
Cravings: I finally had some brownies today! I've been wanting them for a few weeks! But other than that I really haven't had many cravings!!
Best Moment this week: Feeling my baby move!!
What I am looking forward to: My doctors appointment on Thursday and revealing the gender to my family Thursday night!!
No comments:
Post a Comment