Saturday, September 10, 2011

19 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: 19 weeks
Size of Baby: According to the bump.com my baby is the size of a mango.
At about 6.0 inches long and weighing in at about 8.5 ounces, he's getting there!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 4 pounds
Maternity Clothes:I have a few normal pants that I can still wear but I'm loving some maternity pants these days! Normal shirts and dresses still work as long as they are long.
Gender: It's a BOY!!!

Movement: I've been feeling him move for a few weeks now... it's the best feeling in the world!!

What I miss: not much... :)
Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good these days nights!
Symptoms: I'm feeling more and more like my normal self. There have been days that I have actually thought, "Shouldn't I be more tired than this?" But then the next day I'm exhausted so it catches back up to me! The sickness is okay. I have good days and I have bad days.Also, I guess my emotions are really heightened because I can cry or laugh at the drop of a hat. Luckily, I have been laughing my way through this pregnancy! If I get tickled about something, just give me about 10 minutes, because I am going to laugh about it for that long...
Cravings: I really haven't craved anything lately... All food is just good, in general!!

Best Moment this week: Telling our friends and family that it's a BOY!!!

What I am looking forward to: Planning this little boys nursery! We have A LOT to do! And my mom reminded me last night that most of the time that we're supposed to be working is hunting season so I won't have Ben on the weekends. That means a bunch of busy weeks ahead of us!


No comments: