January
We started the year off with 7 of the most adorable puppies. We sold all but one of them.
The Alabama Crimson Tide became the National Champions! Roll Tide!
We went to Georgia to help Chandler celebrate his 16th birthday! I can't believe he's about to be 17!! That means I'm gonna be 27! :(February
February brought snow! In Alabama that doesn't happen very often, so we go CRAZY when the "white stuff" is even mentioned!
I think the dogs wish it would snow more often!
March
My dad and I celebrated our birthdays in March.
We also enjoyed the lovely weather with the pups!
April
We traveled to Atlanta to spend Easter with my family.
We ended the month with one of the best Talladega trips we have ever had!
May
We traveled back to Atlanta to see my family for Mother's Day. I loved getting to spend some quality time with my mom and grandmothers.
My mom and I went to see Lady Antebellum and Tim McGraw in concert.
We also had Barbara's baby shower for Baby Aubrey!
June
We started spending pretty much all of our weekends at the lake in June.
One of those weekends, we celebrated Ben and his dad's birthdays with a party at the lake.
We had a huge shrimp boil!
Lindsey and Justin also came to the lake during June. We had a blast!
July
July was a very busy month for us! We started out the month in Daytona.
I was so worried that Barbara and Erin would have their babies while we were gone, but they waited for us to get back. They were born on the same day exactly 12 hours apart!
Barbara with Aubrey...
Me with Jackson Ray...
It's funny because when I posted the picture below, I put it on the post where I talked about going to see Jackson and Aubrey a week or so after they were born. The title was Babies, Babies, everywhere. What I didn't say in that post was we found out Amy and Chris were going to be parents.
We also celebrated Jake's birthday by going bowling.We ended the month by attending the Eric church concert.
August
With August, comes school. I had a feeling this was going to be a good school year, and so far it has been a great one!
Ben and I also went to Atlanta with Amy and Chris. We we to the Braves game on Saturday night. Before leaving town on Sunday, we went to the Georgia Aquarium and the Coca-cola Factory.
September
Ben finished his Alabama room just in time for football season. It didn't turn out to the best season for the Crimson Tide, but don't worry, we'll get 'em next year.
We had one big last hoorah at the lake to celebrate Labor's Day.
My mom and I took a week day trip to Atlanta to see my grandmother on her birthday.
We also found out that Jake and Kate are going to be parents.
October
Our "Supper Club" had our Annual Pumpkin Carving Party at Anna and Alex's house.
We also went back to the fall race at Talladega.
Amy and Chris found out that they will be having baby Brody Christopher in March!
November
Mandy had Allison Landry at the beginning of November!
Jake and Kate had their gender reveal party and let us know that Joshua Kaleb will be born in April!
Supper Club got together for our first Thanksgiving Dinner at Barbara's house. Ben and I went to Atlanta for Thanksgiving with my family this year.
We also decided to go to the doctor to talk about our struggles to conceive. We were referred to the infertility department at my doctors office. We were told I would be treated as if I PCOS and would be starting Clomid to help get up pregnant.
December
We ended the year celebrating the Christmas season with our families. We traveled to Guntersville, Heuytown, Atlanta, and Alabaster to celebrate with our families. We are so blessed to have such great families.
We saw snow on Christmas day for the first time I can remember.
Ben and I are going into 2011 with hope. We know that God does have a plan for our lives and he doesn't make mistakes. We are on this path right now because He wants us to be here. There is no doubt about it, we will come out on the other side of this struggle, stronger and more in love with Him and each other.















No comments:
Post a Comment