A month or so ago, I read a blog post from an embroidery blog I had just started reading. She talked about how she was selling her house and she wanted to get her grout cleaned but didn't want to pay to have it professionally done. She found this cleaner at the Dollar Tree. She raved about how well it cleaned her floors. I thought maybe it is worth a try.
Now, let me explain. I have 4 dogs that come in and out of the house. (One permanently lives inside, 1 comes in nightly, the other 2 come in when its super cold outside.) We also have a lot of Alabama's Red Clay behind our house, which turns to nasty red mud when it rains. So these 4 dogs track in a lot of mud. I sweep and mop my kitchen often to keep it clean. I have tried several different types of cleaners to clean the grout but nothing would work. So I went to the Dollar Tree yesterday and bought 3 bottles of this stuff, a 6-pack of toothbrushes, and a scrubber brush thing. I came home and played Cinderella.
| The before. Sadly, I had just mopped two days before this! |
| The after! |
| Here is a true test to how well this stuff works! The top half has been cleaned the bottom half hasn't! |
So, yes I may be getting old, but at least I have clean floors!!
No comments:
Post a Comment