This week Top 2 Tuesday is Top 2 Magazines...
I have a lot of magazines that I love to read but recently I haven't been able to justify spending $5 bucks on a magazine to read a story I can read about online or see on one of the many Celebrity talk show things I watch while I'm at the gym... But my two favortie are...
1. Southern Living - I love reading about all the decorating tips and seeing all the recipes. They normally have a section about what you can do in a certain city in the south. I love reading that getting vacation ideas...
2. People Magazine - I feel like this is one of the more credible celebrity magazines. I love reading about whats going on in their lives. Ben hates it and laughs at me for talking about the celebrities like I know them. But its fun!


No comments:
Post a Comment