We didn't get a lot of stuff accomplished, but Ben did build a fire pit for us to sit around this summer. Mom and I helped him hunt for the rocks. Well, really, more mom. I got scared that there were going to be bugs or snakes, so I only picked up a few. I don't know what has happened to me - I used to go salamander hunting when I was hunger. I hung out with a lot of boys when we lived in the townhouse and we used to look under all the rocks to find salamanders. Then we would go around playing with them. I get freaked out just thinking about those slimy things... gross!
We also went and got the boat and sea-doos. We went for a quick boat ride. It made me really want summer to be here fast!!
We have a busy couple of weekends coming up. This weekend Ben, Jake, and my dad are going to a Men's conference. I'm excited that they are going. I am praying that God does some amazing things in the hearts of the three men that are closest to me. Then the next weekend is Talladega. Then I will only have a few weeks until Barbara's Baby shower.
Today was "a day" at school. I keep reminding myself that God has all of those children in my room for a reason. This morning one of students was pushing every button she knows to push and I had about had it. I kept praying that God would let me know what I was supposed to do with this child. All the advice I have received from other teachers and admin wasn't working. I still don't know what to do, but I know that there is a reason she was put in my room and not someone elses. So I will continue to pray that I don't loose my temper on her and that she will actually learn something from me at some point. We only have to make it 7 more weeks... actually 6 weeks and 4 days... well for me 6 weeks and 2 1/2 days!! YAY!!
I hope you all have a fabulous week!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment