Sunday, December 28, 2014

Santa!!

We took Tucker to see Santa at Bass Pro Shops this year. We tried to go on a Saturday... That was a horrible idea!! The line was all the way to the back of the store! So we shopped around and said that we would try again on a week night.

We went back the next Monday afternoon as soon as I got off work. We waited for 15 minutes tops! Tucker was in a great mood!

We thought that he would do great but he wasn't all too sure about the big jolly man! He kept looking at him and then looking at us. I was secretly hoping for a screaming picture. I bet we get one next year though!!




When we finished taking a pic with Santa and making sure we asked for all the fun toys, we got a lesson in shooting a gun from Brody.
 Tucker was playing very close attention to everything he did!!



No comments: