You are still a great sleeper! We put you to bed between 7:30 and 8. I wake you up most mornings between 5:30-5:45 on the weekdays. On the weekends you will sleep until about 8. From time to time you'll wake up in the middle of the night. But most of the time if you do, I can give you your paci and you'll go back to sleep.
You finally rolled over!!! You rolled over for the first time with my mom on Friday, November 7th. She called me and told me that you did it while she was out of the room. When she came back in, you were on your stomach. She thought it was just a fluke but she flipped you over and you did it again. I finally was able to see you the next day! It was so fun to see you do it. You looked so proud of yourself!
You are still wearing mostly 6 month clothes. There are a few 6-9 or 9 month clothes thrown in there. You are wearing size three diapers.
No comments:
Post a Comment