How far along: 27 Weeks (Feb. 9-15)
Size of Baby: About 16 inches long and about 2 and a half pounds, about the size of a head of cauliflower.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Well, apparently I should have remembered what I weighed last week because I was pretty surprised when I went this week. I'm up 12 pounds! Eek!!!
Maternity Clothes: Yes! The tops that were a little big are fitting better. And tops that were snug and much more snug around the belly.
Gender: It's a BOY!!!
Movement: Yes, he's moving a lot these days. He seems to move the most first thing in the morning and in the evenings.
Sleep: This week hasn't been so bad! Knock on wood, I'll continue to.
What I miss: Not too much. I'm really soaking up the fact that I'm this far along and trying really hard to not take anything for granted!! I thank God all the time for how well this pregnancy has gone and for this sweet healthy little boy.
What I miss: Not too much. I'm really soaking up the fact that I'm this far along and trying really hard to not take anything for granted!! I thank God all the time for how well this pregnancy has gone and for this sweet healthy little boy.
Symptoms: Still trying to get rid of this pesky bladder infection. Ribs still hurt from time to time. I get out of breath pretty easily. But nothing too major. I haven't had as many Braxton Hicks over the last few days.My bruises are pretty bad this week!
Cravings: My craving for lemon water is back! Can't get enough of it!! I've also been putting a little bit of Cran-Lemonade in my water to try and help this poor bladder. Also I have a major sweet tooth! I'm loving all candy and chocolate. I'm trying to limit how much I eat but it's just so good!
Best Moment this week: Good news at Doctors appointments!
What I am looking forward to: Registering! And working on the nursery!
Doctor's Appointments: I went to see Dr. Bill on Monday. His heart rate was 153. He was measuring almost 28 weeks. I still have a bit of a bladder infection so I'm on more medicine. But everything looked great! I go back to him for my glucose test on Monday.
Because of snow my Tuesday appointment with Dr. Gonzalez's office was postponed until Wednesday afternoon. They called me this morning and asked to move it up because of more snow today. We went in for another growth scan. Everything looked really good. We couldn't get a great look at his face because his arms were in front of his face. The nurse said his legs were super long! He'll have long legs like his daddy! He also weighed about 2 lbs 10 ounces!! We were so surprised! I'll go back again in 4 more weeks for another growth scan.
Doctor's Appointments: I went to see Dr. Bill on Monday. His heart rate was 153. He was measuring almost 28 weeks. I still have a bit of a bladder infection so I'm on more medicine. But everything looked great! I go back to him for my glucose test on Monday.
Because of snow my Tuesday appointment with Dr. Gonzalez's office was postponed until Wednesday afternoon. They called me this morning and asked to move it up because of more snow today. We went in for another growth scan. Everything looked really good. We couldn't get a great look at his face because his arms were in front of his face. The nurse said his legs were super long! He'll have long legs like his daddy! He also weighed about 2 lbs 10 ounces!! We were so surprised! I'll go back again in 4 more weeks for another growth scan.


No comments:
Post a Comment