Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Going Private

Hey guys!

So... I love my blog. I love that I have a place to leave all of my thoughts. I love that I can "scrapbook" our lives right now. It's not perfect. I'm not the best or most profound writer out there but that doesn't matter to me. I'm not doing this to impress anyone with my writing skills.

Having said all of that, I am going private. Right now, anyone and everyone can read this blog. I have decided to block that for right now. There will be a time in the future that I will go back public, but right now I feel that it is best that it is private.

So, what does that mean for you?? Well, I need your e-mail address so that I can add it to the approved list of readers. All you have to do is leave a comment on this post, text me, call me, facebook me, whatever. Give me your e-mail address and I will add you. To leave a comment, press on the button at the end of this post that says __ comments. Right under my name and above the banner. Leave your comment in the box. I'm going to leave this post up for a few days and then I'm going to change it to private.

Thanks for reading my blog and understanding that for right now I feel that it is best to make this thing private! I've debated this for a long time and I just feel that this is what I need to do right now!

6 comments:

Laura said...

Hi Heather :)

I've been a reader for awhile now, and have been praying for both of you on your journey. :) My email is lauraemarlow88@gmail.com!

Anonymous said...

Hey Heather, please include me! Love you guys, love your blog. tpcsolutions@bellsouth.net
RobinJ

Elle said...

Hi Heather! I've been a reader for awhile and I would love to continue to be! My email address is Elizabeth.bukaty@gmail.com Thanks!

Mrs. Wilks said...

Hey girl, my email is candyfb03@yahoo.com. I totally understand your decision... you have to do what is best for you. :-)

The Chandler's said...

Love you girl =)
jkkchandler@yahoo.com

Lindsey Ray said...

lindsey.ray623@gmail.com

miss you!