Wednesday, November 14, 2012

What's up?!

I had no idea that it had been over a month since I have posted what's been going on... So since I have 6 minutes before I have to start cooking dinner, this post is going to be short and to the point. And have bullets!

  • Things have been super crazy lately. I have had to work late almost every day and I just feel like I am running from one place to the next. Our weekends have been busy too!
  • This past weekend was great because we went to the hunting club. There is something about being in the middle of no where that makes you slow down and just be about to breath for a minute that I love! We had no cell service so I was away from Twitter/Facebook/Blogs -everything! It was great!
  • We came home Sunday and headed to the car show with Ben's family. It was fun. Brody LOVES "driving" the car in the drive way so he was in heaven with all those cars and trucks!!
  • Monday I got some things caught up around the house and did another round of freezer meals to get me through the rest of November and December. I love doing freezer crock pot meals because they are super super easy!!
  • Can you believe that it's almost Christmas time?? Where has the year gone? I haven't started my Christmas shopping yet but I am almost done making my list and sometimes that the hardest part for me! I can't wait to go Black Friday shopping and get most of it knocked out!
  • On the baby front. I had to call the doctor one day last week because I literally got NO sleep one night because of the pain I've been in. The best way to describe this pain is cramps but a little bit different. I am assuming I had a cyst and it's gone now because the pain is so much better! But when I called the doctor he referred me to a RE. I am going the week after Thanksgiving. I have such a peace about this next step. I am ready to move on and I think that seeing this doctor is the exact thing we're supposed to do. I have had several friends tell me they have gone to see him and they loved him! So I'm excited!
  • Umm... I can't really think of anything else I need to update on right now. So I think that is it! 
  • And since I'm 3 minutes past when I was supposed to start cooking dinner - I'm not spell checking this bad boy! Ignore any spelling/grammatical errors.

No comments: