And we still do. 100%. We trust in His plan. Wherever we go, we'll trust in His plan.
One of the devotionals that I have been doing lately has been on the You Version app on my phone. They have a set of devotionals from Christian artist, where they take their songs, tell the background of them and make a devotional from them. I have loved it! It makes hearing these songs on the radio so much more personal. I was reading one from Tenth Avenue North a few weeks ago and the message really hit home. It talked about how God doesn't do most of his work during the easy and comfortable times. When we look back and can see the times we have grown, normally it was during the hard times. But by His grace and love, we can go through those hard times and come out stronger. Beauty from ashes, right? By trusting in God, we are trusting that he is doing good work. During those really dark nights, we know that God is teaching and growing us the most.
So a second due date has come and gone and we still don't have a little newborn here, but we have hope and faith that we will be able to bring a little baby home one day. Today mom and I were shopping at the Market and I was able to make this charm necklace in memory of my boys. I'm going to order another charm to go in it that has two little blue feet on it! I love how it turned out!!


No comments:
Post a Comment