Friday night Ben and I went with Chris and Amy to the gymnastics meet in Tuscaloosa. We ate at Phil's before we headed over to the meet. There were some ladies sitting behind us that kept Amy and I entertained. They were "experts" on everything. One of the ladies just loved the "gingham ribbon" on the girls outfits. Here's a pic of their outfits.
That would be houndstooth ma'am! Amy and I were cracking up. How can you be an Alabama fan and not know its houndstooth? Anyway, we had a blast! And of course, Alabama won!
Saturday Ben and I ran errands around town and then met my parents and Jake, Kate, and Kaleb for dinner to celebrate mine and my dad's birthday. We ate at a local catfish place. It was YUMMY!! It was fun visiting with the family and this little guy!
Sunday we ran more errands and then went to eat with Ben's parents and Amy, Chris, and Brody to celebrate Cathy's birthday.
It's so much fun watching Kaleb and Brody grow up. Brody will be 1 on Friday and then Kaleb will turn 1 next month. I love that their little personalities are really starting to shine through. They are such smart, happy little babies! I can't wait to watch them grow up together!

No comments:
Post a Comment