The wait for the ultrasound was excruciating! When we finally got in there the ultrasound tech very quickly told me that there was only one baby and that baby seemed to have a good heartbeat at 122. I could finally breath! The baby was measuring 6 weeks 3 days, which scared me a little bit since I am supposed to be 6 weeks 5 days. But the doctor said everything looked great! My due date for right now is November 17th. I go back in four weeks. He told me that 10 weeks would be about the time that we would be able to hear the heartbeat on the Doppler thing. But he did tell me that after 10 weeks, I could come back as often as I liked. I told him not to tell me that because I would be there every day! ha!
I am still a little nervous about things. I probably won't be completely okay until this baby is here in November. But I serve an awesome God. The plan for me and this baby is already written out. He will walk with me or carry me through everything from here on out. I feel like Mr. Parker is looking out for his little brother or sister.I have said it before and will continue to say that I trust in His plan for my life.
So that's all for now. I am going to the weekly updates again. I have loved having those to look back on and to see what was happening when. But I won't start them yet. I think if I started them now then they would all basically say the same exact thing. So I won't bore you with that.
BUT here are some ultrasound pics of our little babe...
This pic is actual size. The baby is about a centimeter long!



No comments:
Post a Comment