My house is pretty much exactly the same as last year.
I did make a few small changes. I had an extra wire wreath and some extra thin garland that I never do anything with, so I wrapped the garland around the wreath. I tied some ribbon around it and called it a day! I got this idea off pinterest to hang wreaths with ribbon and upside down command hooks. Genius!! So I put the command hook behind my rooster picture and hung the wreath.

I did make a few small changes. I had an extra wire wreath and some extra thin garland that I never do anything with, so I wrapped the garland around the wreath. I tied some ribbon around it and called it a day! I got this idea off pinterest to hang wreaths with ribbon and upside down command hooks. Genius!! So I put the command hook behind my rooster picture and hung the wreath.
Here is the living room side of the fireplace. I hang all of the Christmas cards on the mantle and up the TV cabinet doors. I finally put something in the stocking holders this year. I bought them with the intention of putting Christmas pictures in them but never did. Today, I finally monogrammed a H and a B on burlap fabric and put that in them!
Here's the H....
And here's the B...
Our Christmas tree in the living room.
This was our Christmas ornament from last year. I bought it when we were just beginning infertility treatments. We had so much hope going into 2011 that I thought it was the perfect ornament!
Ben's grandmother bought us this ornament for Parker while we were in Gatlinburg. I love it!
I found this ornament at Wal-Mart and loved it! It says, "When I miss you the most, I look into my heart and find you there."
I normally use these vases as candle holders in my bathroom. But I added these small ornaments to the and put them on our dresser.
I also filled these up on Ben's night stand. (Normally the curtains are open but the sun comes in so bad in the morning that we have them closed to keep our room dark as long as we can!)
Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment