Christmas Eve is crazy busy! We woke up, got ready and checked out of the hotel. We headed to Nanny's house to help load up the food and headed to Aunt Marsha's and Uncle Dennis' house. We had a yummy meal!!
Mom and Jake
Me and Ben
Brooke and Allison
Part of the family ready to open presents
Nanny and Kaleb
Nana and Kaleb
Me and Allison
Nana and Big Daddy
Present time!!
Ansley's face is hilarious!
They never grow up.
Big Daddy and Kaleb
After the party in Douglasville, Ben and I headed back to Birmingham. We ran by our house for a few minutes and then went to his parent's house to open presents. Bentley was so excited for us to be back home!!
Amy opening presents.
Brody wasn't too sure about opening presents.
But he kept trying it out. He just didn't like the paper and the noise it made.
But I think he liked what was underneath the paper (or in the bag.)
Chris is so serious when it comes to opening presents.
Cathy opening her presents.
Brody likes Amy's cup.
Bentley checking on everyone to be sure they are okay.
Brody is going to try another present.
"Mom, I think I'll just stick to the presents that are already opened."
"Like your storage containers."
We left Ben's parents house and went to Nanny and Pa's to eat dinner and open presents. Ben and I with all the presents.
Brody trying to get away from the wrapping paper.
Chilling with Uncle Ben
Nanny opening some presents.
Pa opening his present.
Chris is very proud of his present.
No comments:
Post a Comment