Friday, June 10, 2011

The lazy days of summer

To say that I am enjoy my summer would be an understatement!! I have been relaxing and soaking up every second of being off work!! Yesterday I planned to do nothing and that's exactly what I did! I stayed in bed and in my PJs all day long! I only got out of bed to eat breakfast and lunch! I did take a shower about 4 to get ready to go to eat at Nanny and Pa's. Ben came home with a little surprise for me...



He saw this Tahoe at Premiere before we went on vacation. As we were at the beach the more we thought about it, the more we realized it was perfect for us! So he got his dad to start crunching the numbers for us. We went to Premiere Wednesday afternoon to look at it for real. Yesterday, they drew up the paperwork! I am so excited!! I've wanted a Tahoe forever but never thought I would be able to get one! Yay!!!

So today was my first day to keep Kaleb. He was so good. He is outgrowing his diapers so he had a few accidents but other than the frequent wardrobe changes, he was great!



So anyways, I could definitely get used to not working. I'm loving these lazy days of summer!!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: