Day 05- A picture of somewhere you’ve been to
Ben and I went with his family on a Caribbean Cruise after Amy graduated. We went to Key West, the Bahamas, and Cancun (Maybe?? I don't remember that third port). It was my first cruise and it tons of fun!!
Ben and I went back on a cruise with my family a year or two later. We went back to the Bahamas, Cancun, Belize and Cozumel. We went on a excursion in Cozumel to this little island. We had to ride a smaller boat to get there. The water was the bluest water that I had ever seen. So pretty.
Two summers ago, Ben's uncle was getting married in Minnesota so we took a family trip up there in a motor home. I am so thankful that I have in-laws that I would want to travel 14 hours in a motor home with!! It was an adventure, needless to say! We had a blast on the way up there! Once we got there, we went shopping at the Mall of America. I couldn't imagine the mall before going! It's seriously huge!!
No comments:
Post a Comment