Monday, June 13, 2011

30 Day Challenge.... Days 1 & 2

Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself

Well it's me and Ben
 I'm not sure that I can really think of 15 INTERESTING facts, but I'll here are some random things (and if you've been reading my blog for more than a day you probably already know these things!)...
  1. I am currently addicted to Bravo TV... could be dangerous I know.
  2. I've known that I was going to be a teacher pretty much all my life. I love my job, but I would love to be a stay at home mom.
  3. I'm a huge Alabama fan. Roll Tide.
  4. My favorite food is okra. Fried or boiled - either way its delicious!
  5. I love to cook, but hate to clean up the kitchen when I'm done!
  6. I love the beach! It's so relaxing!
  7. I love reading! Give me a good book and I can read all day long!
  8. I love my church! 
  9. I love my family. I don't take for granted how well my family gets along. Yes, we have our differences from time to time but at the end of the day we all still love each other!
  10. I can't wait to have a house full of kids running around my house!
  11. My favorite color is pink, but I wear a lot of black.
  12. I wear my emotions on my sleeve. You can generally tell exactly how I feel by looking at me.
  13. I love to read blogs... I'm pretty much a big blog stalker! haha!
  14. I am a dog person. I love all 3 of my dogs!! I had a cat once, but only for a day. I took him back to my best friend's grandmothers farm after he didn't sleep AT ALL the first night I had him. 
  15. My favorite part of going back to school - back to school shopping for clothes and SCHOOL SUPPLIES!!! I love school supplies!!

Day 02- The meaning behind your Blog name
There really isn't a deep meaning to my blog name. My blog is all about my me and my family. Since we are the Green's we live in the Green House. This blog is nothing fancy it's just all about Life in the Green House!


No comments: