WARNING: THIS POST CONTAINS WAY TOO MUCH INFORMATION!!! DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU!
When I got dressed and walked out of the exam room, she told me that we had three possible options.
- Rest... meaning we do nothing for an entire month.
- Start Birth Control... to hopefully reduce the size of the cyst. In my eyes a step backwards.
- Go ahead and start Clomid... She wasn't sure about this one because Clomid is known to cause cysts to grow. And obviously we don't want the cyst to grow.
After dealing with Dr. S. (She is the doctor I have gone to since I started going to girly doctor, and the one that I felt like never did anything for me. But she is also head of the infertility department. So all decisions are made by her.) for so long, I had this feeling that she wouldn't allow me to go on with the Clomid so I was preparing myself to hear those words. I tried everything I could to keep my mind off of it all day today. But all the teachers I work with are great and they know what is going on, so of course, they all wanted to know how it went. And then the kids wanted to know where I was and why I have been missing so many days. Keeping my mind off of it was HARD! By the time I got home, I was checking the clock every few minutes. I knew the infertility department closes at 4 so I was expecting a phone call around then. It felt like the longest wait!
My nurse, Mrs. T, finally called. She had talked to the doctor and they decided that it would be safe for me to cycle with the Clomid. Just the news I wanted to hear! So I guess I need to start preparing myself for all the horror stories I have heard. The hot flashes, the weight gain, the moodiness. Bring it on! :) I'm willing to do whatever it takes to get my baby!
I am going into this month hopeful that I get pregnant. (I know the chances are slim.) I would prefer to get pregnant this month. If we don't, next month we start Clomid and shots... I am NOT a fan of shots, but like I said, I'll do whatever it takes!
2 comments:
I'm praying for you, I know God's plan for you will be perfect for your life, trust in him! :) I hope it all goes well with your medicine.
Heather, you are in good company!
God has known a mothers heart from the day of Eve and he will answer your prayers! Below are some promises that happened for others. I know your faith is high and you have no doubts that God will do this, it's just the when :) He has heard your cry and he will do what he has said he will do in Jesus name! Love you Girl, hang in there, lots of prayers are calling for your blessings! ... Robin
HANNAH -Conceived because of her prayers :1 Samuel 1:27 I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.
REBEKKA - Conceived because of Issac's Prayers - Genesis 25:21
Isaac pleaded with the LORD on behalf of his wife, because she was unable to have children. The LORD answered Isaac's prayer, and Rebekah became pregnant with twins.
JOHN THE BAPTIST was conceived as the result of Zechariah's prayers
Luke 1:13, 14 But the angel said to him, Do not be afraid, Zacharias, for your prayer is heard; and your wife Elizabeth will bear you a son, and you shall call his name John. And you will have joy and gladness, and many will rejoice at his birth.
Speak things that aren't as though they already are! Psalms 139:15
You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb.
Post a Comment