Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Lazy Days of Summer

I have truly enjoyed summer thus far. For the first time since probably high school (only 7 years) I haven't had a summer job!! I have loved it. A relaxing summer was exactly what I needed. I have organized my house, laid out in the sun with friends, ate lunch with Ben, and been lazy!!! I will definitely miss this when school starts back!

Our dogs are currently staying inside... They shed entirely too much!! A couple of weeks ago Ben came home and Bear's eye looked weird. Ben decided that he would take him to the vet just to make sure nothing was seriously wrong. He came back and the vet said that Bear had pollen build up in his eye. He said that keeping him outside could possibly prolong him getting better. So we are keeping them inside. In all honesty, they could go back outside but these dogs sure do know how to give you those puppy dog eyes! They look so sad when we put them back out there. And its HOT - in case you haven't noticed!So we'll let them back outside sometime around football season... haha!

Is it possible that I can watch too much CSI, Law and Order, NCIS...? Honestly, everytime I turn around I feel like I am in the middle of a crime scene. Not literally there are dead people showing up around me, but like last week were at the lake. While I was crusing down the lake on the sea doo I kept looking on the banks expecting to see a body?? What?? Now we all know there wasn't going to be one, but I looked anyway. Summer wil be over soon enough I will quit watching these shows then... maybe.

No comments: