Thursday, June 25, 2009

I'm Waiting...

I'm waiting
I'm waiting on You, Lord
And I am hopeful
I'm waiting on You, Lord
Though its painful
But patiently, I will wait

I will move ahead, bold and confident
Taking every step in obedience
While I'm waiting
I will serve you
While I'm waiting
I will worship
While I'm waiting
I will not faint
I'll be running the race
Even while I'll wait

I'm waiting
I'm waiting on you, Lord
And I'm peaceful
I'm waiting on you, Lord
Though its not easy
But faithfully, I will wait
Yes, I will wait
I will you serve while I'm waiting
I will worhsip while I'm waiting

I don't think I need to say anything else. I was on my way home this evening from my grade level summer meeting. I have been a little bit ify and hesitate about going back to Jemison. I keep looking but have not had any luck. After leaving the meeting, I felt okay abut everything. I really do like the people I work with and the school itself, but there are somethings I would like to change. But like I have said before I think there would be something that I would change at any school I went to. I heard this song on the way home. It changed my attitude. I have been saying the past few days, that God has a plan for my life and that maybe I am supposed to be at the school next year. I will serve and worship the Lord while I wait for the next thing in my life. Its not going to be easy. It will be easy for me to become bitter and burnt out, but the Lord has plans for my life and he will open the doors that need to be opened. It's in his hands.

No comments: