Monday, September 1, 2014

One year ago....

Last Labor Day (it was Sept 2) morning I woke up, took a test, and found out I was pregnant for the third time. There was an immediate peace that I still can't really begin to comprehend or explain. 

The next day I started daily shots that I would have to do for the rest of my pregnancy. 

A few weeks later I was put on bed rest for the remainer of my pregnancy. 

Was it easy?? No. Were there times I questioned every feeling, every movement, every non-movement, wondering if I would loose a third baby? Yes. Were there days that I had to walk around all day reminding myself I trust God? Yes. 

Was it worth it?? Absolutely! Looking at Tucker's sweet face. And hearing his sweet laugh makes everything we've gone through worth it. 

Having Tucker doesn't make me forget all the pain I went trough to get him here. It makes me appreciate him differently than I would if I hadn't gone through the heartache. 

I love this little boy with all my heart. I thank God for him everyday! 




No comments: