The past two months have FLOWN by!! I can't believe I'm already writing this post!!
- You pretty much eat every three hours during the day. I stopped trying to nurse at 5 weeks. It was the hardest thing to stop. I know it's so good for babies but I wasn't making enough milk so it was causing more trouble then helping. We are strictly on formula now and you can tell! You have gained so much weight so fast!! At night you will normally eat between 9 and 10 and then wake up again anytime between 4 and 6. I'm enjoying the longer stretches at night!
- You're doing pretty good holding your head up. You still wobble sometimes though.
- You're still loving car rides. You either fall asleep pretty quickly once we get in there or you just sit and stare at yourself or out the window.
- Everyone keeps telling me what a good baby you are. I'm hoping you continue to be! But basically you only cry if I don't feed you fast enough or when you finish pooping! You still hate poop!!
- You love your swing and bouncy seat. There have been a few times that I have to constantly bounce you when you're in your bouncy seat to keep you content. But for the most part you're enjoying those things.
- You're still kind of iffy about tummy time. It's not your favorite time of the day!
- You're still not obsessed with your paci. It comforts you sometimes, but you don't have to have it all the time. And you don't always have to have it when going to sleep.
- You love bath time. You just look around the kitchen starring at everything. You don't like getting out too much because you get cold. But once we get you dried off you are happy as can be again.
- You are in size 1 diapers and mostly 3 month clothes. I'm slowly realizing the newborn clothes are getting too small.
- At you're check up, you were 11 pounds 7 ounces and 22 1/4 inches long. I'm sure you are well over 12 pounds probably close to 13 pounds by now. You were in the 10-20th percentile for everything. Apparently you're still a little baby. Even though I think you're getting huge!
- You're little personality is coming out. You smile at us from time to time! We're still waiting on you to start cooing and grabbing things but you'll do it when your ready.
- This month you've enjoyed going to the lake on the weekends.
- You went to Lowe's for the first time. And slept the entire trip! I told Amy that Brody will have to teach you how fun Lowe's is; it's his favorite place to go!!
- We gave the cradle to Amy to use with Ellie, but you enjoyed many naps in it before we gave it back to her!
- Mommy and Daddy took you to the pool one afternoon. You seemed to enjoy the fresh air and we were able to get some sun!
- You love you're cuddle time with Daddy, whether it's in the morning or a night before bed.








No comments:
Post a Comment