Sunday, June 8, 2014

Great grandmothers....

I have waited my entire life for the moment that my grandmothers would be able to hold my baby! I remember telling them with such excitement that we were pregnant with Parker. They were both so thrilled for us! They have prayed for us so much since then.

Minga came for her visit a few weeks ago and couldn't wait to get to my house to see Tucker! She came in and gave both of us the biggest hug! While she was hugging me, she told me how much she has waited for this moment too!

I was feeding Tucker when she got her, so she took over for me!

She was so happy to finally meet him!

 The next week, Nanny was able to come for a visit. She has told me over and over that her gift from God is her ability to pray and that she has prayed for all of us over the last few years. It was so sweet to see Tucker just starring up at Nanny the whole time she was holding him. 

I am so grateful that they were both able to meet Tucker!!

No comments: