Here lately, I have traded in my normal morning commute routine of listening to Rick and Bubba (a radio show) for worship music. I can't tell you the difference it makes in my day. I turn it up as loud as it will go and sing at the top of my lungs. Not only does it wake me up but it also puts me in a much better mood all day long. I love spending that time with the Lord. Now there have been some days that I have wished I brought my make-up with me to school because I cried all of it off on the way to work but it is all worth it!
So all that to say here are some of my favorites that are in my constant rotation of songs...
Hillsong - You Are More.... You are more than my words could ever say, You are Lord over all, over all my days, I will see this season through, I will fix my eyes on you Only you
Passion (Kristian Stanfill) - One Thing Remains....Your love never fails, It never gives up, It never runs out on me
Elevation Worship - Give My Life to You... I Give my life to you, my heart to you, you're all I need, come and make me new...
Chris Tomlin - Sovereign... In your everlasting arms, all the pieces of my life, from beginning to the end, I will trust you, In your never failing love, you work everything for good God whatever comes my way I will trust you
And there are so many more. I turn to God in my hardest times. It's not always pretty but luckily he is a big strong God and he can handle my anger and my heartbreak. He not only can handle but he turns it into joy.
I have had this post written in my head for a few days but haven't had the opportunity to sit and write it. I have no idea how much I would actually need this today. We aren't pregnant again this month. It's hard. Ben and I were both so hopeful about everything we have done this month. But it didn't work.... But we hold on to the promise that he works everything for good.
No comments:
Post a Comment